Artifacts are essentially ancient orbments created by the ancient civilisations of Zemuria and capable of demonstrating power that exceeds the bounds of human comprehension. Artifacts are the models for all orbments produced today. They are generally found in ruins across the continent. Although they run on orbal energy just like contemporary orbments, they are operated differently and cannot yet be properly analysed with post-Orbal Revolution technologies.
The Septian Church has defined artifacts as "premature gifts from the Goddess" and, through its Congregation for the Sacraments, it claims responsibility for the artifacts' collection and control.
List of artifacts
Known by name
- Black Records
- Bell of Crossbell
- Chronos Rod
- Demonic Flute
- Eternal Kandelaar
- Fool's Locket (愚者のロケット), allows its wearer to tell all but the most obvious lie convincingly.
- Loa's Demon Lance
- Lunar Nether Mirror
- Monarch's Regalia
- Original Merkabah (天の車), served as the basis for the Merkabah used by Dominion.
- Recluse Cube
- Ring of Judgement (審判の指環), confronts its wearer with the sins from their consciousness.
- Ring of Relief (救済の指輪), heals the wounds of its wearer.
- Silver Dew Orb (銀露の宝珠), warns its owners of upcoming perils.
- Tetracyclic Towers
- Sonorous Seashell
- Slab-like artifact that was worshipped in the tribe Wazy Hemisphere grew up in.
- Hajimari no Kiseki, Episode 女学院の事件簿～マイカと麗しの剣士～.