- Not to be confused with Burst (Link Attack).
Burst (バースト) is combat mechanic introduced in Trails to Azure.
After re-assembling the SSS, a gauge appears in the top-right of the screen. Burst Points can be gathered by attacking enemies. Filling up the gauge allows players to select the Burst command. During Burst, the party member will attack every enemy on the screen. In addition, activating Burst gives the following advantages during its effect.
- All party members will advance towards the next action turn.
- All Party members recovered from any status effects.
- Arts are instantly casted without casting delays.
- The effect can be extended as long as your hitting enemies till the burst gauge reaches 0.
Drawbacks of Burst include:
- Passing turns without activating the command while the gauge is at maximum will lose Burst Points.
- The function won't activate until you have a full party of 4 members.
|Introduced in Trails in the Sky FC, SC, and the 3rd||Abnormal Status - Action Time Battle - Battle Order Bonus - Combat Orbment - Craft - Experience - Orbal Art - Quartz - S-Craft / Chain Craft - Fishing / Memory Doors - Monument - Recluse Cube - Remote Ability|
|Introduced in Trails from/to Zero and Azure||Battle Evaluation - Bonding Event - Combo Craft - Support Craft / Burst - Master Quartz|
|Introduced in Trails of Cold Steel I, II, III, and IV||Combat Link - Weapon Types / EX Orb - Mech Battles - Overdrive - Phantasmal Mirror / Break Gauge - Enhanced|