The article guidelines offers guidance to structure an article and some overall rules which should be followed by editors to ensure the consistency between articles.
- An article should start with an infobox where the template is available. See: Infobox Templates.
- The opening paragraph will be used for a general introduction to the subject and, if available, the subject's name in Japanese. No spoilers will be mentioned in the opening paragraph.
- The Etymology section (optional).
- The Gallery section containing images and/or videos uses the
- The Trivia section (optional).
- The References section (if applicable).
- Notes subsection
- Games subsection
- Supplementary works subsection
- Japanese subsection
- Navigations provide the corresponding Navigation Templates.
These are additional sections for specific types of page which can be varied depending on the content.
- The Profile section, which consists of:
- The Gameplay section, which may consist of the following subsections with their contents listed per Game, use the Game template.
- Weapons subsection (if applicable)
- Crafts subsection (if applicable)
- Divine Knight subsection (if applicable)
- Brave Order subsection (if applicable)
- Orbment subsection (if applicable)
- Other categories, such as Bond Events subsection (if applicable)
- The Quotes section (optional).
- The Gallery section
- Subsection per Game, use the Game template.
- The data in an infobox should be factual. For example, the year of birth and/or age of a character corresponds with official sources. The same applies to blood types, height, the three sizes, likes, dislikes, et cetera.
- The image in a character infobox should be their official artwork from games that have been released in English, among those the latest chronologically is preferred.
- If a character has artworks from more than one game in the main series, a gallery may be used to display all incarnations.
- If a game contains more than one official artworks, only one which is more plot-important or has a neutral stance may be used.
- If a character has not appeared in the main series, an image from the source that represents the character, such as a spin-off game or a manga, can be used instead.
Keep the gallery organised. All types of images should also be sorted by game and ordered by release. And image in the infobox should not present in the gallery. The preferred order for types of images on the Kiseki Wiki is as follows:
- Official artwork
- In-game assets
- Appearances in cutscenes/visuals/screenshots
- Concept art