|Enemy||East (Bose)||West (Ruan)|
|Boiled Egger R||✓||✓|
|Bose||1||Tear Balm||The chest has been cleaned out! Villainous!|
|2||Pearl Earring||Monsters: Wisdom ×4|
|What did you expect to find in here?|
|Ruan||3||EP Charge||This situation seems familiar somehow...|
|4||EP Charge||Nothing to see here. Move along.|
- Escort Request: The party will get ambushed at the wooden bridge.
- Krone Pass Attacked!: The checkpoint is attacked from both sides of the trail.
- Escort Job: The uncle can be found on the west side of the trail at the end near the checkpoint, leading to a battle.
|Enemy||West (Ruan)||East (Bose)|
|Boiled Egger G||✓|
|Boiled Egger R - Bose||When 3 Mini Eggers use Fuse|
|Boiled Egger R - Ruan||✓|
|Red Fang - 1/2||Quest|
|Ruan||1||Reviving Balm||This chest was once full of wondrous|
treasures. Then you came along.
|2||Crimson Platter||Looking into yet another empty chest, you|
wonder who leaves all of these lying around
|Bose||3||Tearal Balm||Somewhere, deep down in the last pulsing|
remnants of your soul, you know you're a
|4||Reviving Balm||Oh, sure. Just take it! My name's Erik, by the|
way. I bet asking my name never even crossed
your mind, did it?
|5||Curia Balm||You know the chest is empty, but it has|
served you well. Instead of opening it, you give
it a gentle pat on the head.
|6||Earth sepith ×200||AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!|
|7||EP Charge||There's nothing in this chest, but sometimes it's|
good to pretend.
- Krone Trail Monster (Chapter 1): Hapilsag can be found at the fork of the west trail.
- Krone Pass Monster (Chapter 5): Blade Fang can be found blocking the way on the east trail.
- The Missing Lady: Felicity is in the rest area of the Krone Pass checkpoint.
- Krone Pass Monster (Chapter 8): Red Fang can be found blocking the way on the east trail.
Map of Liberl