Leman State (レマン
Leman houses a number of continent-wide known organizations, such as the international headquarters of the Bracer Guild. Being the home location of the Guild headquarters, the organization houses several training grounds across along with the state's prestigious universities and other educational facilities. Leman is notably the birth and death place of C. Epstein, the innovating father of the Orbal Revolution and the Epstein Foundation was established in his honor by his three disciples.
As of S.1204, the state has been cooperating with the Epstein Foundation and Crossbell to connect both states to the orbal network, the next step in orbal-waved communication equivalent to the Internet.
- Le Locle Canyon- A canyon used as the Bracer guilds training headquarters. Notable landmarks include the Balstar channel, Saint-Croix Forest and Grimsel Fortress
Although Leman's exact military size and structure is unknown, during the Great War, a force of 20,000 volunteer soldiers from their national guard was sent to take part in Operation Mille Mirage. During the preparations, Estelle Bright states that the bracers will work in tandem with Leman's forces to create safe evacuation routes for citizens.
Several companies and organisations are located in or have headquarters in Leman.
- Strega Corporation - Shoe manufacturer Strega was established in S.1152 in Leman. While they primarily focus on footwear, the scope of their business includes athletic clothing such as swimwear as well.
- Epstein Foundation - The continent leaders in orbal technology and development, founded in honor of C. Epstein. They have a monopoly on combat orbment production.
- Bracer Guild Headquarters - The Bracer Guild's main Headquarters, and training facilities are located in Leman.
- Research institutes and universities
- an art museum featuring celadon urns.
- Leman might be named after Lake Geneva, also known as Lake Léman, a lake on the northern border between Switzerland and France.