Kiseki Wiki
Advertisement
Kiseki Wiki

This is a list of food recipes in Trails from Zero.

Contents

Name Dishes Description Ingredients
Item 0 (Zero Recipe).png
Long Lao Tanmen
龍老タンメン
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Dynasty Noodles
覇王麺
Restores 80% HP/STR+25%/DEF+25% (3 turns)
Soup and noodles dance in harmony. Tanmen fit for kings.
Milled Flour ×1
Crying Onion ×1
Brilliant Carrot ×1
Tender Whitefish ×1
Chitinous Shell ×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Long Lao Tanmen
龍老タンメン
Restores 80% HP/STR+10%/DEF+10% (3 turns)
Fried vegetable and noodle soup. A staple from the East.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Bold Noodles
豪胆麺
CP+10/10% HP Regen (5 turns)
Stiff noodles and thick soup hit the stomach with a thud.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★☆☆ ★★☆ ★★★
Recipe Location Chapter 4, before completing Ruins Investigation: Speak with Ozelle in the Harbor District.
Item 1 (Zero Recipe).png
Medicinal Mapo Tofu
薬膳麻婆豆腐
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Huanglong Mapo Tofu
薬膳麻婆 ≪黄龍≫
Restores 100% HP/Cures Ailments
Mapo tofu that gives you life with every bite.
Five-Colored Miso ×1
Red Pepper ×1
Seven-Colored Beans ×1
Beast Flesh ×1
Clear Gelatin ×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Medicinal Mapo Tofu
薬膳麻婆豆腐
Restores 40% HP/Cures Ailments
A spicy dish made from frying tofu, popularized in the East.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Zhuque Spicy Mapo
激辛麻婆 ≪朱雀≫
Restores 10% HP/20 CP Regen (5 turns)
Indescribably hot. Mapo tofu that increases metabolism.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★☆☆ ★★☆ ★★★
Recipe Location Final Chapter, before heading to St. Ursula during Drug Incident Investigation: Speak with Roose in front of the Long Lao Tavern & Inn in East Street.
Item 2 (Zero Recipe).png
Fierce Tiger Chao Fan
猛虎炒飯
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Baihu Chao Fan
白虎炒飯
Restores 50% HP/Cures Seal/Mute
Glowing fried rice with a savory flavor.
White Rice ×1
Black Pepper ×1
Kibbled Salt ×1
Fresh Egg ×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Fierce Tiger Chao Fan
猛虎炒飯
Restores 30% HP/Cures Seal/Mute
A standard rice dish from the East with exquisite flavor.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Burnt Rice
お焦げ焼飯
Restores 10% HP/Cures Seal/Mute
Rice fried at the wrong temperature. It's so-so.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★☆☆ ★★☆ ★★★
Recipe Location Chapter 2: Fishing for Ingredients! reward
Item 3 (Zero Recipe).png
Juicy Steak
ジューシーステーキ
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Elegant Steak
極上ステーキ ≪雅≫
Restores 50% HP/STR+50% (3 turns)
The ultimate steak. So tender that it melts in your mouth.
Black Pepper ×1
Sesame Oil ×1
Kibbled Salt ×1
Marbled Steak ×1
Beast Flesh ×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Juicy Steak
ジューシーステーキ
Restores 25% HP/STR+25% (3 turns)
Overflowing savory flavor comes out with each bite.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Diced Steak
コロコロステーキ
Restores 10% HP/MOV+5 (3 turns)
Diced, easy-to-eat steak.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★★☆ ★★☆ ★★★
Recipe Location Chapter 1: Speak with Leyte in Bellheim Apartments in West Street.
Item 4 (Zero Recipe).png
Deluxe Beef Stew
特製ビーフシチュー
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Aromatic Stew
極上シチュー ≪薫≫
Restores 50% HP/DEF+50% (3 turns)/Cures Freeze
A stew made of the finest combination of meat and veggies.
Scorching Wine ×1
King Potato ×1
Crying Onion ×1
Brilliant Carrot ×1
Marbled Steak ×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Deluxe Beef Stew
特製ビーフシチュー
Restores 30% HP/DEF+25% (3 turns)/Cures Freeze
Made with a gentle flavor that warms the body and soul.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Thin Stew
サラサラシチュー
Restores 10% HP/SPD+25% (3 turns)
Watered down soup for calling forth speed.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★★☆ ★★★ ★★☆
Recipe Location Chapter 1, before leaving St. Ursula Medical College: Speak with Superintendent Kirsch in Le Lectier Inn.
Item 5 (Zero Recipe).png
Hearty Hotpot
たっぷり具沢山肉鍋
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Gorgeous Hotpot
鉄人鍋 ≪絢爛≫
Restores 50% HP/CP+80
A lavish pot of meat prepared by an experienced chef.
Five-Colored Miso ×1
Scorching Wine ×1
Black Pepper ×1
Red Pepper ×1
Kibbled Salt ×1
Marbled Steak ×1
Beast Flesh ×1
Chitinous Shell ×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Hearty Hotpot
たっぷり具沢山肉鍋
Restores 40% HP/CP+40
A variety of wild meats adorn this hotpot.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Courageous Hotpot
暗闇鍋 ≪勇気≫
Either CP+100 (80% chance) or near death (20% chance)
Right or wrong; the truth awaits if you muster the courage.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★★☆ ★★★ ★★☆
Recipe Location Chapter 2 onwards: Speak with Stella twice in the Bellguard Gate Mess Hall.
Item 6 (Zero Recipe).png
Boiled Fish Hotpot
しっかり煮出し魚鍋
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Expressive Hotpot
賢人鍋 ≪繚乱≫
Restores 60% HP/CP+60
A brilliant hotpot made with detail-oriented knowledge.
Scorching Wine ×1
Royal Leaf ×1
Fresh Herb ×1
Honey Syrup ×1
Tender Whitefish ×1
Fish Fillet ×1
Chitinous Shell ×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Boiled Fish Hotpot
しっかり煮出し魚鍋
Restores 50% HP/CP+30
Seafood cooked slowly to bring forward the flavor.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Madness Hotpot
暗闇鍋 ≪狂気≫
Either CP+200 (80% chance) or 0 CP & near death (20% chance)
Life or death; the truth awaits if you embrace the madness.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★★☆ ★★★ ★★☆
Recipe Location Chapter 2 onwards: Speak with Temas twice in the Tangram Gate Mess Hall.
Item 7 (Zero Recipe).png
Crispy Fry
クリスピーフライ
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Resurrection Fry
リザレクトフライ
Revives & Restores 30% HP
The fish vigorously jump out with every bite.
Sesame Oil ×1
Milled Flour ×1
Tender Whitefish ×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Crispy Fry
クリスピーフライ
Revives & Restores 10% HP
A fish fry with a pleasant texture and a crispy coating.
Food Attack (Crossbell Item).png Fish Darts
フィッシュダーツ
Attack - Line (1) - K.O. (30%)
Fish that was sharpened like arrows with repeated reheating.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★★★ ★☆☆ ★★☆
Recipe Location Anytime after obtaining the Recipe Cookbook: Examine the bookshelf in the Fisherman's Guild 2F in East Street (Easy Fish Dishes).
Item 8 (Zero Recipe).png
Rustic Omelet Rice
田舎風オムライス
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Radiant Omelet Rice
黄金卵飯 ≪輝き≫
Restores 50% HP/CP+20/Cures Confuse
A soft-boiled omelet with a golden brilliance.
White Rice ×1
Crying Onion ×1
Acerbic Tomato ×1
Monster Egg ×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Rustic Omelet Rice
田舎風オムライス
Restores 20% HP/CP+10/Cures Confuse
Regular ketchup omelet rice with a nostalgic flavor.
Food Attack (Crossbell Item).png Bombelet Rice
ボムライス
Attack - Area (3) - Confuse (50%, 3 turns)
A hand grenade packed full of strong spices.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★★★ ★★☆ ★★☆
Recipe Location Chapter 1, before leaving Armorica Village: Examine the board next to the counter in the Ash Tree Inn 1F.
Item 9 (Zero Recipe).png
Satisfying Carbonara
会心カルボナーラ
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Radiant Carbonara
黄金卵麺 ≪煌き≫
Restores 50% HP/Cures Petrify
The creamy sauce shines with a golden brilliance.
Black Pepper ×1
Milled Flour ×1
Fresh Milk ×1
Sharp Cheese ×1
Fresh Egg ×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Satisfying Carbonara
会心カルボナーラ
Restores 20% HP/Cures Petrify
Pasta with an appetizing cheese and milk-based sauce.
Food Attack (Crossbell Item).png Pasta Needles
ニードルパスタ
Attack - Area (3) - Petrify (50%)
What was meant to be pasta is instead sharpened needles.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★★★ ★★☆ ★★☆
Recipe Location Chapter 2, before finishing Part 1 of Threat Letter Investigation: Speak with Ange in Armorica Village.
Item 10 (Zero Recipe).png
Colorful Tomato Burger
彩りトマトバーガー
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png King Burger
キングバーガー
Restores 40% HP/CP+95
This supreme burger is made sweet with acerbic tomatoes.
Milled Flour×1
Sharp Cheese×1
Crying Onion×1
Acerbic Tomato×1
Beast Flesh×1
Fish Fillet×1
Prickly Seed×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Colorful Tomato Burger
彩りトマトバーガー
Restores 20% HP/CP+45
The sour tomato taste brings out the flavor.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Firm Burger
堅牢バーガー
Restores 10% HP/DEF+50% (3 turns)
An overdone burger that increases sturdiness.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★☆☆ ★★☆ ★★★
Recipe Location Chapter 4, before completing Ruins Investigation: Speak with Nurse Cirone on the roof of St. Ursula Medical College.
Item 11 (Zero Recipe).png
Melted Cheese Pizza
とろーりチーズピザ
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Queen Pizza
クイーンピザ
Restores 70% HP/CP+50
Appears luxurious and tastes addictive.
Red Pepper×1
Sesame Oil×1
Milled Flour×1
Sharp Cheese×1
Acerbic Tomato×1
Tender Whitefish×1
Fish Fillet×1
Savory Pinion×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Melted Cheese Pizza
とろーりチーズピザ
Restores 50% HP/CP+25
Pizza known for great-tasting melty cheese.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Evasion Pizza
身かわしピザ
Restores 10% HP/EVA+50% (3 turns)
Pizza with thin dough that raises agility.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★☆☆ ★★☆ ★★★
Recipe Location Chapter 2, after entering the Geofront B Sector during Threat Letter Investigation: Examine the pizza box in Jona's room.
Item 12 (Zero Recipe).png
Happy Ham Sandwich
うきうきハムサンド
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Partners' Sandwich
行楽サンド ≪相棒≫
Restores 30% HP/Cures Faint/Poison
Designed for an outing with a companion.
Fresh Herb×1
Milled Flour×1
King Potato×1
Marbled Steak×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Happy Ham Sandwich
うきうきハムサンド
Restores 20% HP/Cures Faint/Poison
One bite gets you in the picnic mood. Contains ham.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Magical Sandwich
マジカルサンド
Restores 10% HP/ATS+50% (3 turns)
Unfulfilling sandwich that raises concentration.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★★☆ ★★☆ ★★★
Recipe Location Automatically obtained with the Recipe Cookbook either during Support Requests or Quarrel Arbitration.
Item 13 (Zero Recipe).png
Sincere Lunchbox
真心ランチボックス
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Mother's Lunchbox
愛情凝縮箱 ≪お袋≫
Restores 80% HP/Cures Ailments
A lunchbox packed with overflowing affection.
White Rice×1
Fresh Egg×1
Seven-Colored Beans×1
King Potato×1
Brilliant Carrot×1
Fish Fillet×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Sincere Lunchbox
真心ランチボックス
Restores 40% HP/Cures Ailments
Carefully-picked items lovingly packed with heart.
Food Attack (Crossbell Item).png Prank Box
仰天悪戯ボックス
Attack - Area (3) - Random Ailment (100%, 5 turns)
Packed with evil. They will enjoy what comes out.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★★ ★★☆ ★★☆ ★☆☆
Recipe Location Chapter 4, before completing Ruins Investigation: Speak with Miranda in Mainz Mining Village.
Item 14 (Zero Recipe).png
Rich Cream Soup
濃厚クリームスープ
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Full Moon Soup
フルムーンスープ
Restores 60% HP/CP+20/Cures Stat Down
Cream soup. Shines like the full moon in the night sky.
Royal Leaf×1
Fresh Herb×1
Fresh Milk×1
Chitinous Shell×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Rich Cream Soup
濃厚クリームスープ
Restores 40% HP/Cures Stat Down
Enjoyable cream soup with a rich milk flavor.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Reflect Liquid
リフレクトリキッド
Restores 10% HP/Art Reflect (1 atk)
A strange liquid that reflects arts. Pour over the head.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★★☆ ★★★ ★★☆
Recipe Location Chapter 4, in Revache & Co. during Blue Pill Investigation: Examine the bookshelf in the 2F West room (The Cooking Encyclopedia).
Item 15 (Zero Recipe).png
Ripe Onion Soup
熟成オニオンスープ
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Crescent Moon Soup
クレセントスープ
Restores 60% HP/Cures Sleep/Confuse/Faint
Onion soup. Serene like the crescent moon in the night sky.
Black Pepper×1
Red Pepper×1
Kibbled Salt×1
Crying Onion×1
Chitinous Shell×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Ripe Onion Soup
熟成オニオンスープ
Restores 40% HP/Cures Sleep/Confuse/Faint
Onions perfectly cooked to draw out their great flavor.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Strong Liquid
ストロングリキッド
Restores 10% HP/STR+25%/SPD+25% (3 turns)
A strange liquid that instantly raises physical ability.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★★☆ ★★★ ★★☆
Recipe Location Chapter 4/Finale: Creative Cooks Wanted! reward if Reflect Liquid was given.
Item 16 (Zero Recipe).png
Sweet Cake
スイートケーキ
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Pure Cut Cake
絶菓 ≪白無垢≫
Restores 50% HP/ATS+25%/ACC+25% (3 turns)
A white cake that improves senses with pure sweetness.
Honey Syrup×1
Luscious Orange×1
Ripe Apple×1
Milled Flour×1
Fresh Milk×1
Monster Egg×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Sweet Cake
スイートケーキ
Restores 30% HP/ATS+25% (3 turns)
Overflows mind and body with sweetness with every bite.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Immersion Cake
無心ケーキ
Restores 10% HP/ATS+50%/ACC+50% (3 turns)
By not focusing on the cake, your mind becomes free.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★☆☆ ★★★ ★★☆ ★☆☆
Recipe Location Chapter 2 onwards, after meeting Mayor MacDowell during Threat Letter Investigation: Examine the bookshelf in the MacDowell Estate 2F West room (Even a Cat Can Do It! How to Prepare a Delicious Cake).
Item 17 (Zero Recipe).png
Homemade Egg Pudding
自家製卵プリン
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Deep Yellow
絶菓 ≪黄熟≫
Restores 40% HP/ADF+25%/EVA+25% (3 turns)
Golden pudding with deep flavor that spreads over the body.
Royal Leaf×1
Honey Syrup×1
Fresh Egg×1
Clear Gelatin×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Homemade Egg Pudding
自家製卵プリン
Restores 20% HP/ADF+25% (3 turns)
Custard with a nostalgic, relaxing taste.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Endurance Pudding
忍耐プリン
Restores 10% HP/ADF+50%/EVA+50% (3 turns)
Pudding so bad that it tests endurance.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★☆☆ ★★★ ★★☆ ★☆☆
Recipe Location Chapter 2 onwards: Read Lip Smacker Quarterly, on a small bookshelf in the Crossbell City Library, Administrative District.
Item 18 (Zero Recipe).png
Snow Gelato
スノージェラート
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Powdered Snow
絶菓 ≪粉雪≫
Restores 40% HP/ATS+25%/ADF+25% (3 turns)/Cures Burn
Gelato that melts in the mouth as if never solid.
Fresh Herb×1
Honey Syrup×1
Luscious Orange×1
Ripe Apple×1
Clear Gelatin×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Snow Gelato
スノージェラート
Restores 20% HP/ATS+10%/ADF+10% (3 turns)/Cures Burn
Refreshing gelato with a fine texture like snow.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Adamant Solid
アダマスソリッド
Restores 10% HP/Craft Guard (1 atk)
A strange object that absorbs an impact from around it.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★☆☆ ★★★ ★★☆ ★☆☆
Recipe Location Chapter 3, before heading to Mishelam during Schwarze Auction Investigation: Speak with Mithra in the Harbor District.
Item 19 (Zero Recipe).png
Light Popcorn
軽快ポップコーン
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Drifting Cloud
絶菓 ≪浮雲≫
Restores 20% HP/SPD+50%/MOV+5 (3 turns)
Charming popcorn that melts in the mouth.
Sesame Oil×1
Kibbled Salt×1
Prickly Seed×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Light Popcorn
軽快ポップコーン
Restores 10% HP/SPD+25%/MOV+2 (3 turns)
A popular snack that lightens the mood with its taste.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Secrecy Popcorn
隠密ポップコーン
Restores 10% HP/Stealth (1 turn)
A strange popcorn that causes the body to absorb all light.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★☆☆ ★☆☆ ★★★
Recipe Location Chapter 3, before finishing Day 2 of Support Requests: Speak with Arona in Central Square.
Item 20 (Zero Recipe).png
Vanilla Au Lait
凝縮バニラオレ
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Supreme Latte
シュプリームラテ
Restores 40% HP/STR+20% (3 turns)/Cures Blind
Supreme vanilla au lait with a strong, lingering flavor.
Royal Leaf×1
Honey Syrup×1
Fresh Milk×1
Clear Gelatin×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Vanilla Au Lait
凝縮バニラオレ
Restores 30% HP/Cures Blind
An aromatic latte with condensed vanilla essence.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png White Liquid
ホワイトリキッド
Restores 20% HP/Restores 20% EP/Cures Blind
Milky liquid with a sweet smell. Mixed with orbal energy.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★★☆ ★★★ ★★☆
Recipe Location Prologue: Speak with Sophie in the Entertainment District.
Item 21 (Zero Recipe).png
Fresh Fruit Juice
新鮮果実ジュース
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Ultimate Mix
アルティマミックス
Restores 40% HP/ATS+50% (3 turns)
The ultimate juice made from a mix of the best ingredients.
Honey Syrup×1
Luscious Orange×1
Ripe Apple×1
Acerbic Tomato×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Fresh Fruit Juice
新鮮果実ジュース
Restores 20% HP/ATS+25% (3 turns)
Mixed fruit juice made using plenty of fresh flavors.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Yellow Liquid
イエローリキッド
Restores 20% EP/CP+10
Yellow liquid with a stench. Mixed with orbal energy.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★★☆ ★★★ ★★☆
Recipe Location Chapter 1: Speak with Chroma in the Administrative District.
Item 22 (Zero Recipe).png
Thick Espresso
重厚エスプレッソ
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Nightmare Killer
キル・ナイトメア
Restores 40% HP/Cures Sleep/Confuse/Faint
Coffee that assures peace of mind dubbed 'Nightmare Killer.'
Royal Leaf×1
Fresh Herb×1
Seven-Colored Beans×1
Savory Pinion×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Thick Espresso
重厚エスプレッソ
Restores 20% HP/Cures Sleep/Confuse/Faint
Has a deep fragrance bringing to mind the gravity of life.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Dark Liquid
ダークリキッド
Restores 10% HP/Restores 30% EP
Black liquid that smells like iron. Mixed with orbal energy.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★★☆ ★★★ ★★☆
Recipe Location Chapter 2, before finishing Part 1 of Threat Letter Investigation: Speak with Morges in Morges' Bakery, West Street.
Item 23 (Zero Recipe).png
Shiny Blue
シャイニーブルー
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png Moonlight Butterflies
秘水 ≪月光蝶≫
Revives & Restores 100% HP
A mysterious cocktail that steals the heart with one drink.
Scorching Wine×1
Fresh Herb×1
Savory Pinion×1
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png Shiny Blue
シャイニーブルー
Revives & Restores 50% HP
A passionate cocktail with a contrasting chill appearance.
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png Blue Liquid
ブルーリキッド
Restores 50% EP
Blue liquid mixed with orbal energy. Restores 50% EP.
Cooking Skill
Lloyd Elie Tio Randy
★★☆ ★☆☆ ★★☆ ★★★
Recipe Location Chapter 4/Finale: Speak with Sandra in Garante Jazz Bar, Back Alley.
Failure Key (Crossbell Item).png U-Material
Uマテリアル
An unknown material that is impossible to analyze.
Can be used to customize equipment at an orbal factory.
Failure (5%)
Fish Bait (Crossbell Item).png Dumplings
練り団子
Fishing bait made by grinding vegetables into paste.
For various types of carp.
Failure (15%)
Food To Go (Crossbell Item).png A Cautionary Fail
失敗作 ≪戒め≫
CP+1
If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.
Failure (30%)
Food To Go (Crossbell Item).png Cat Food
ねこまんま
Restores 1 HP
Cats love it a lot. Only for strays.
Failure (50%)

Cooking Skill

These tables show the chances (without taking into account special quartz) of each character to cook a certain item depending on their cooking skill for the recipe.

Lloyd ★★★ ★★☆ ★☆☆ Elie ★★★ ★★☆ ★☆☆
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png 20% 15% 0% Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png 40% 20% 0%
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png 80% 55% 25% Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png 50% 40% 30%
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png 0% 15% 25% Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png 10% 20% 35%
Fail 0% 15% 50% Fail 0% 20% 35%
Tio ★★★ ★★☆ ★☆☆ Randy ★★★ ★★☆ ★☆☆
Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png 35% 15% 2.1% Food Superb (Crossbell Item).png 35% 22.2% 5%
Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png 55% 55% 20.6% Food Regular (Crossbell Item).png 50% 44.4% 10%
Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png 0% 15% 20.6% Food Peculiar (Crossbell Item).png 5% 22.2% 35%
Fail 10% 15% 56.7% Fail 10% 11.1% 50%
Advertisement