This is a list of unresolved plot threads, sorted by game of introduction.
Trails in the Sky SC
Trails in the Sky the 3rd
- The true nature of a Stigma.
- The remaining 73 of the Seventy-Seven Devils.
- The goal of the Phantasmal Blaze Plan.
Ao no Kiseki
- The true identity of Arianrhod.
- The identity of the fifth Anguis, said to be operating in western Erebonia.
- What happened to KeA's power after she wished it away.
- The means by which Crossbell regains its independence.
Trails of Cold Steel
- Why Crow Armbrust and Millium Orion were not present during the intro in Garrelia Fortress.
- The taboo broken by Vita Clotilde when she left the Hexen Clan.
- Vita Clotilde's reason for joining Ouroboros.
- The truth behind the Divine Knights and the Great Power.
- The reason and means by which Zoro-Agruga appeared in Heimdallr during the Dark Ages.
- The source of Rean Schwarzer and McBurn's ogre powers.
- Why Nosferatu appeared in Lohengrin Castle.
- The reason behind Arianrhod rescuing Class VII at Lohengrin Castle.
- The methods by which the Old Schoolhouse was constructed.
- The purpose of the giant statues in the Nord Highlands and on Bryonia Island.
Trails of Cold Steel II
- The method by which Giliath Osborne survived his assassination.
- The system put in place by the Gnomes and the Hexen Clan around the time of the Great Collapse.
- The identity of Rean Schwarzer's biological mother.
- The agreement between Ouroboros and Zephyr to "bring back Zephyr's boss."
- The nature of McBurn's Divergent Law sword, Angbar.
- The nature of the two Sept-Terrion of Erebonia.
- What happened to the Palatinate Knight following its destruction during the War of the Lions.
- The reason why Testa-Rossa reacts only to the current imperial line, and not just those with Arnor blood.
- How Orthros Reise Arnor amplified the curse placed on Testa-Rossa.
- The nature of the two gods spoken of in the Black Records.
- The reason for the existence of the Shadow Trial and Loa Luciferia.
- The location of the remaining Divine Knights.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.