Milsante has been known as a sightseeing spot since circa S.1200.[Note 1] The town did not used to be connected to the railroad network, even though tracks ran near the town. Diana then proposed to all its inhabitants to revitalise the town in order to make it more attractive to have a station built.
General Store - Diana
Inn - White Birch
- Alban[JP 4] (owner and a relative of Sidney's parents)
- Robert[JP 5] (Alban's son)
- Gaspard,[JP 6] his wife Esta,[JP 7] and their son Reich.[JP 8]
- Sitra[JP 10] (her husband has been conscripted for Operation Jormungand before August 10, S.1206)
- Lucas[JP 11] (Sitra's son)
- Old Lady Gozer[JP 12] (Sitra's mother in law)
- Fuller[JP 13]
- Niki[JP 14] (stands on the terrace of Inn - White Birch, keeping a diary with sightings of lake monster Gasshi)
- Old Lady Gozer says it has been "6, 7 years" on 25 August S.1206.
Names in Japanese