Since S.1202, the IBC has been boosting the development of Mishelam by building a high-class hotel and arcade. They also completed its large-scale theme park known as Mishelam Wonderland, the eye-catcher that draws tourists to the place.
The surrounding marshlands are filled with dangerous monsters. Access to the marshlands is strictly restricted, but Matthew Crawford states that the area is intended to be developed in the near future.
- Mascots: Mishy and Mishette
- Staff Member Hanks
- General Manager Haggar
- Staff: Sorg (clerk), Citrus (maid) and Rocchi (maid)
- Guests: Toma and Alvina (about-to-be-engaged)
- Lute (owner)
- Winona (owner)
- Mariah (owner)
- Receptionist Carmina
- Lifeguard Wave
- Elizabeth (cat)
Mishelam Guest House
- Guide Barclays
- Butlers Leonard, Coen, Femto and Christoph
- Maid Judy, Roxanne, Brenda and Pamela
- Guests: James and Evelyn (husband and wife), and Nikita
- Stewardess Salsa
Mishelam could traditionally only be reached from Crossbell City by orbal cruise ship, but under imperial occupation the resort also became accessible by train.