More recently, following the Lamarre and Kreuzen Provinces, Nortia has implemented a significant tax increase.
Nortia Province's geography is very much defined by Eisengard Range, taking up at least half of the Rogner Marquisdom. Taking the Nortia Main Line from Heimdallr leads to its centre, Roer, passing by the Calabria Hills[JP 1] in the east. From Roer, the Ymir Branch Line leads to the northwestern Schwarzer Barony and the Eisengard Branch Line goes through the Eisengard Range to Zender Gate in Nord Highlands.
- Nortia Main Line: Roer (end) - Heimdallr
- Ymir Branch Line: Roer (start) - Ymir (end)
- Freight line: Roer (start) - Sachsen Iron Mine (end)
- Eisengard Branch Line: Roer (start) - Zender Gate (end)
- Nortia Highway: Roer - Schwarz Drache Barrier
- Sachsen Mountain Path: Roer - Sachsen Iron Mine
- Spina Byroad: Roer - Ymir Furnicular Station
- Ymir Valley: Ymir - Eisengard Range