The Oz Series are beings with a complete link to a combat shell. They are both human and weapons at the same time. Alberich refers to them as the raw material from which a blade capable of slaying a Holy Beast, to be wielded by a Divine Knight, can be forged. By sacrificing their life, the Oz series sublimates into a weapon that is referred as the Sword of the End (終末の剣). It is the only blade that is capable of damaging the Holy Beasts of Aidios. Alberich requires this blade to unleash the curse contained within the corrupted Holy Beast sealed in the Gral of Erebos.
- stole the process for creating homunculi from the alchemists of Crossbell.
- provided the mages with the technology required for the Magic Knights during the Dark Ages.
- distributed experimental weapons to high-ranking jaegers to collect combat data.
- participated in Ouroboros' Thirteen Factories to get closer to Epstein's top disciple.
- took advantage of Reinford Group, the continent's leading manufacturer of heavy machinery.