When the Aureole caused the Orbal Shutdown Phenomenon in February S.1203, the entirety of Liberl and southernmost parts of the Sutherland Province, including Parm, faced a total black-out of orbal technology.
Around this mid-winter period - which happened to be milder than the average winter - all orbal devices, such as lightning, communications and heaters, suddenly stopped working. For a week, Parm's inhabitants resorted on their trustworthy waterwheel technology while seeking support from the now-Provincial Army of Sutherland.
The 3rd Armored Division, commanded by Lieutenant General Zechs Vander, used remodelled steam tanks to march from the Dreknor Fortress to Parm. They provided shelters for its citizens and moved on to the Titus Gate to march onto Liberlian territory. After their attempt to intimidate and infiltrate the kingdom proved to be futile, the Armored Division once again withdraws to Parm.
- Manager Gallart
Vander Training Hall
Arms & Orbal Factory - Dwight
- Dwight (owner)
General Store - Jerome
- Jerome (owner)
- Louisa (wife/shopkeeper)
Inn - The White Footpath
- Bertrand (innkeeper)
- Customers: Orvid
- Father Hobbins
- Sister Simone
Parm - Home
- Sheila and her husband, Jack
- Iris (Iris' Souvenirs Stall)
- Clover and Catan (children, playfriends)
- Old Woman Tolala
- Parm was the first location in Erebonia mentioned by name that still exists, since Hamel was wiped off the map.
- In the centre of Parm's plaza is a stone engraved with an English description of the town. It says "Parm is the southernmost [town] of the Empire", recommends visitors to buy silk as a souvenir and provides directions to Saint-Arkh and "the" Legram.
- In Trails of Cold Steel, Group B visits Parm during the first field trip in Chapter 1.
- In Trails of Cold Steel II's Act 2, Olivert Reise Arnor contacts Class VII aboard the Courageous from the vicinity of Parm.