- 1 Background
- 2 Gameplay
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Trivia
- 5 References
In S.1196, Xeno worked as an assassin who was sent to assassinate Rutger Claussell.[Note 1] He not only failed his mission, but was instead invited for a drink with his target. Xeno's former organisation started targetting him instead, but Rutger stepped in and completely destroyed said organisation. Xeno joined Zephyr, which he saw as the family he had been looking for.
Although first shown in Trails of Cold Steel, Xeno is formally introduced alongside his companion Leonidas in Trails of Cold Steel, Chapter 1: "Unconventional Studies". Serving the Noble Alliance during the Erebonian Civil War, they fight with Class VII at the ruins of Garrelia Fortress and soon thereafter in Ymir. After the Intermission: "Aboard the Pantagruel", Xeno and Leonidas continue their work in western Erebonia until they're called back by Cayenne on December 30 to defend the second stratum of the Infernal Castle, where they faced off against Fie Claussell and the rest of Class VII once more. They revealed to Fie that other Zephyr members had split up on Rutger's orders and that they were working on bringing him back from the grave.
Following Rutger's revival, their work throughout Erebonia leads them to several counters with Class VII, revealing that they only cooperated with the Noble Alliance at the request of their "true employer", the Gnomes, in order to gather intelligence. He continues to work with Leonidas, this time as members of Zephyr, to help Alberich and Giliath Osborne spur on the Great Twilight. After preparing the stage for the Rivalry between Rutger and Rean Schwarzer by fighting Class VII, he and Leonidas side with them for the infiltration of the Salt Pales.
|—||—||Final Curtain: " Flower Petals at Blaze's End"|
|[STR+1450 RNG+2 必殺2%]|
|攻撃(威力C ブレイクD 崩し+10%)：|
|攻撃(威力B ブレイクB 崩し有効)：|
|攻撃(威力D ブレイクC 崩し+15%)：|
|攻撃(威力SSS+ ブレイクD 崩し無効)：|
|1||Critical rate +30% (4 turns)|
SPD raised (L) (1 turn)
- Xeno and Leonidas are always together whenever they appear on-screen. The one exception to this is when they are fought against individually in Zephyr's Spirit Shrine.
- Took place "10 years ago" in S.1206.
- Evan Smith Twitter (accessed: October 22, 2019) at @evansmithvo
- Trails of Cold Steel III, Full Color Art Book, p.79 .
- Trails of Cold Steel IV, Act III: "Hour of the Lions ~Whereabouts of Light~", 08/28.
- Trails of Cold Steel II, Finale: "Forward, Relentlessly", 12/31.
- Trails of Cold Steel III, Chapter 1: "Reunion", 04/23.